Splicing your Home’s Fiber into our Network
A highly-trained CTS technician will use a specially designed machine to connect (splice) the fiber-optic cable together. This takes place at the pedestal and connects your home to our network via a single strand of glass fiber.
1) Account Creation (Online order at www.ctstelecom.com/myfiber)
2) Network Infrastructure Buildout (Trunk)
3) Surveying your Home
4) Bringing Fiber to your Home (Drop)
5) Splicing your Home’s Fiber into our Network
6) Mounting gear in your home and Turn-Up