Surveying your Home
A CTS technician will visit your home to survey the site. We will schedule this with you ahead of time. The technician will be looking to see where current facilities come into the home and checking for any potential issues with installing fiber from the road to your home. This could include large trees, underground sprinkler systems, or invisible dog fences. For more information on underground facilities, see step 4.
1) Account Creation (Online order at www.ctstelecom.com/myfiber)
2) Network Infrastructure Buildout (Trunk)
3) Surveying your Home
4) Bringing Fiber to your Home (Drop)
5) Splicing your Home’s Fiber into our Network
6) Mounting gear in your home and Turn-Up