In response to the Stay Home, Stay Safe order enacted by Governor Whitmer today, CTS is suspending new installation work at customer sites. We will continue to complete speed upgrade orders, IT service requests that can be completed remotely or similar work that does not require a dispatch to a customer site.
CTS is part of America’s critical communications infrastructure, we take this responsibility very seriously. We are fully staffed and ready to address any maintenance or trouble calls for service on our network. CTS is continuing to monitor and maintain the network as normal. Our field personnel are responding to calls for trouble at customer sites as needed, and will continue to do so throughout the duration of the current order.
If you have a service request or trouble requiring our attention, please call us at (269)-746-4411.
We will continue to monitor the situation and communicate any additional changes as necessary.
CTS Telecom, Inc
To all CTS Telecom Customers,
Global concern over the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic continues. At CTS Telecom, we are actively monitoring the situation and following the guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and local health authorities.
We understand the critical role that CTS plays in delivering telecommunications services to your home or business. At this time, we are maintaining regular business hours. Business continuity plans are in place to ensure our network is maintained, monitored, and operational.
Currently, all technician site visits will proceed as scheduled. When CTS employees need to go into a customer’s home or business, they will keep a six-foot distance from people. CTS is asking customers who are sick and have appointments at their home or business to reschedule.
We’ve taken the following measures to ensure the safety of our employees, our customers, and the public.
- Monitoring employee personal travel and imposing self-quarantine as needed.
- Restricting employee participation at work-related public events and gatherings.
- Providing the technological resources for employees to be able to work remotely if necessary.
- Following the Best Practices listed below to prevent the spread of illness.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds (or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer)
- Avoid touching your nose, mouth, and eyes
- Wipe down cell phones and other personal devices with disinfectants twice a day
- Instead of shaking hands, consider waving or bumping elbows
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Avoid exposure to others who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick
CTS Telecom will continue to monitor the situation, and will work to ensure reliable and dedicated service to our customers. Any updates on this situation will be communicated via our website and social media pages.